For most of us, coming into a new year is likely filled with trying to break sugar cravings, comfort food, and other not-so-great habits we may have picked up over the holidays. And, for some, it may also top our New Year’s Resolution List.
Whatever your nutrition goals, here are 3 recipes to try in 2023. We picked them not only for their health benefits but also since they’re easy to make, taste great, and won’t break your budget.
What’s more important your wallet or waistline? Luckily, our ALL-IN-ONE Happy Shake™ won’t make you choose. It’s healthy, fast, inexpensive, and best of all, delicious! Plus, with almost a dozen vitamins, two dozen fruits, and vegetables, plus, appetite suppressors, carb blockers, and fiber for blood sugar balance, it’s perfect for those wanting to lose weight, build muscle, and burn fat.†
One bag offers 28 servings for the yummiest, healthiest body and brain fuel on the planet. Plus, it’s only 100 calories!
Happy Shake can be added to water, milk, hot chocolate, or coffee.
1. Mix 1 serving (full-level scoop) in your beverage
2. Stir well and enjoy!
Breakfast Naan Pizza
Pizza for breakfast? With this recipe, you’ll be the first to agree! This healthy dish from Eating well delivers all the taste without the added guilt. Plus, it takes only 10 minutes to make, so staying on track even on busy mornings just got easier!
Pairs great with Happy Coffee.
• 1 whole-wheat naan
• 2 tablespoons part-skim ricotta cheese
• 1 tablespoon low-sodium marinara or pesto
• ½ teaspoon lemon zest
• 1 large egg
• 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
• Chopped fresh basil and ground pepper for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place naan on the prepared pan.
- Mix ricotta, marinara (or pesto), and lemon zest in a small bowl.
- Spread the mixture onto the naan, creating a well in the center.
- Carefully crack the egg into the well.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes (You’ll want the naan golden, the egg white set, and the cheese melted).
- Garnish with basil and pepper.
Lemon Garlic Butter Salmon in Foil with Pineapple
Straight from EatWell101 comes a mouth-watering healthy salmon recipe that’s rich in flavor. Coming in at just 20 minutes, it’s hard to say which you’ll like better, the easy prep or the no cleanup!
Pairs great with white or brown rice.
• 1 lb of salmon fillets
• 1/2 pineapple, halved and sliced
• 1 stick of butter
• 2 tablespoons honey
• 4 large cloves garlic, crushed
• 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (juice of ½ a lemon)
• Chopped fresh parsley
• 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter over low-medium heat.
- Add honey, garlic, and lemon.
- Whisk until the honey has melted through the butter and the mixture is well combined.
- Add one tablespoon of chopped parsley, mix well and set aside.
- Cut 4 sheets of 14-inch (35cm) length aluminum foil.
- Divide and layer pineapple slices in the center of each sheet and sprinkle with pepper.
- Arrange salmon fillets on top and drizzle with the honey lemon garlic butter sauce.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and top with more chopped parsley.
- Pull the sides of the foil inward and seal then roll the edges up, leaving a little room for heat to circulate.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes on a baking sheet
†These product statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.