Ready to add a winter-wonderland-inspired beverage to your holiday festivities? Check out these fun and festive recipes that are perfect for toasting the season!
Is it even the holidays if there is no eggnog? Depends on who you ask. It’s rich, creamy, and as the name implies, eggy, so while it’s not for everyone, it continues to make a comeback each holiday season.
This dessert-inspired drink is high in calories, but thanks to the milk, it’s also rich in calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, and vitamins A and D. While you can buy it premade, you’ll save calories by making it at home and swapping out the high-fat ingredients.
This recipe was taken from Erica Zellner, MS, KDN, a health coach based in California who was featured in Women’s Health Mag.com.
- 2 cups nut milk of choice (cashew or coconut recommended)
- 2 large pastured egg yolks
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp freshly ground nutmeg (optional)
- 1 date or 1 tbs honey for sweetness (optional)
- cinnamon stick for simmering
- Blend nut milk, egg yolk, date or honey, and nutmeg until smooth and creamy (about 30-60 seconds).
- Heat eggnog mixture (and optional cinnamon stick) in a medium saucepan over med-low heat.
- Cook, stirring frequently for 5-7 minutes. Do not let the mixture boil! Your mixture may be frothy at first, but should thicken as it heats.
- Strain eggnog through a fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth and serve.
Midnite Hylite GOGO Cocoa
It doesn’t have to be the holidays for us to raise a glass to anything chocolate. However, with Choclevate Happy Chocolate there’s the added benefit of enhanced mood, amplified energy, and craving control. Why can’t all chocolate be this well-versed?
- 4 Scoops Choclevate
- 1 Pinch salt
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 4 1/2 cups low fat milk
- 1 Cup half and half cream
- 1/2 Tsp vanilla
- Pinch sugar if desired
- Caramel drizzle, whip cream, peppermint stick (optional garnishes)
- Mix Choclevate, sugar, and salt in hot water with frother
- Add milk and vanilla extract and mix well with frother
- Stir in creamer
- Garnish with vegan whipped cream, caramel drizzle, and peppermint
We found this easy, breezy, and somewhat boozy, beverage on delish.com and couldn’t get over how easy it is to make. As in, once you have all the ingredients out, you’re almost done! Plus, it’s pretty enough to complement any holiday spread.
- 4 c. Cran-Apple Juice
- 2 (750-ml.) bottles red Moscato
- 1 (750-ml.) bottle Prosecco
- 1/2 c. Vodka
- 2 c. Frozen cranberries
- 1/3 c. Mint leaves
- 1/2 c. Granulated sugar, for rimming glasses
- 2 Limes, sliced into rounds
- Using a wedge of lime, wet the rim of the glasses. Dip in sugar until coated.
- Combine all ingredients in a punch bowl, stir together and serve.
Makes 15 servings.
Perfect for silent nights and bright mornings! While most nightcaps contain alcohol, this drink, featuring Unwined™ Chill Drink, is just what you need to slow down, relax, and chill, yet without alcohol, excess sugars, or the expensive price tag.
This is the healthy drink that feels more like an indulgence. Featuring powerful natural stress reducers and sleep enhancers, vital energy-balancing adaptogens, potent antioxidants, natural earth elements, and natural botanicals, roots, and seeds.
- 1 scoop of Unwined Chill Drink
- 6-8 oz. of water
- Optional garnish: frozen cranberries or orange slices and a sprig of mint
Sugar Cookie Martini
As featured in Cosmopolitan.
Cookies and the holidays go together like happiness and The Happy Co. So whether it’s a desert-inspired treat you’re looking for or just a great holiday martini, you’re in luck!
- Honey or agave (for garnishing glasses)
- Holiday-themed sprinkles (for garnishing glasses)
- 1 ounce White Chocolate Vanilla Cream Liqueur
- 2 ounces Irish cream
- 1-ounce vodka
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free caramel syrup
- 2 ounces half-and-half
- Coat the rim of an 8-oz. martini glass with honey or agave, then dip into sprinkles; set aside.
- Combine Irish Cream, half-and-half, vodka, white chocolate liqueur, caramel syrup and ice cubes in a cocktail shaker.
- Cover, shake well, and strain into prepared glass.
Gingerbread Spiced Mocha Latte
Inspired by Raiiasrecipes, we took creative liberties by swapping regular ole coffee for Max® Happy Coffee. Since ours delivers maximum mood elevation, appetite control, and Xtreme energy. And who couldn’t use more of that?
- 1 cup Max Happy coffee
- 1 cup almond
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon gelatin
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- pinch of cloves
- pinch of Himalayan salt
Place everything in a blender and puree on high until frothy.
Enjoy! Happy Holidays from all of us at The Happy Co.!
†These product statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.