It’s that time of year again when all things creepy, crawly, and downright spooky are perfectly acceptable. Yep, we’re talking Halloween! If you’re looking to partake, or even host, a Halloween soiree of your own, check out these ghoulish, yet tasty, healthy concoctions that are all treats and no tricks.
Skinny Vampire Halloween Sangria
Vampires need their beauty sleep too. Relax after a haunting night of trick-or-treating with this alcohol-free, fruit-infused sangria.
- 1 scoop Unwined Chill Drink
- 8 oz cold water
- Fresh fruit: sliced strawberries, diced apples, sliced oranges, blackberries, or blueberries
- 1 tbsp. pomegranate juice
- 1 tbsp. orange or pinneapple juice
- Fruit for garnish
Directions: Mix 1 scoop of Unwined with 6-8 oz. of water. Add ice, fruit of choice and fruit juices. Stir and garnish with blackberries or other fruit. Optional: add dry ice to give your sangria a haunting effect! Just keep in mind dry ice should not be swallowed.
Jack o’ Lantern Cinnamon Apple Coffee
We took inspiration from Kate’s recipe from coffee affection.com and gave it The Happy Co. special touch!
- 2 ounces of apple cider
- 2 ounces milk (any kind)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1.5 teaspoons caramel sauce
- ½ cup MAX® Happy Coffee made with hot water
- Optional: sugar-free whipped cream
Directions: In a small saucepan, combine the apple cider, milk, cinnamon, and caramel sauce. Heat over medium, stirring regularly, until the mixture is hot but not boiling. Meanwhile prepare ½ cup of Happy coffee. Pour the espresso into a large mug. Add the caramel apple mixture on top. Add a sprinkle of cinnamon or sugar-free whipped cream. Enjoy your spooktacularly delicious coffee!
This healthy treat is the perfect potion of mood elevation, appetite control, Xtreme energy, and healthy extracts and antioxidants.
- 1 scoop Fit & Happy Vanilla or Mocha Shake
- A handful of fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup almond milk
Directions: Just add ice and blend for a spellbindingly healthy smoothie.
Mummy’s Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate
Mummy’s special treat! Unwrap the flavors of the fall season with this yummy, sweet, guilt-free treat.
- 1 scoop Choclevate® Happy Chocolate
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin spice
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- Low GI sweetener of your choice to taste
- Optional: vegan whipped cream
- Optional: vegan marshmallows
- Optional: sugar-free dark chocolate baking chips
Directions: Heat almond milk and add scoop of Choclevate, then whisk in pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice, vanilla, and sweetener. Stir until combined and heated thoroughly. Serve and top with vegan whipped cream. Optional: melt chocolate chips and decorate marshmallows to create spooky eyeballs.
We’d love to see your festive creations! Make sure to use the hashtag #happycorecipes when you share on social media.