What better way to celebrate fall than with seasonal favorites like caramel apples, pumpkin spice, and more? Featuring your favorite Happy ingredients, these are the concoctions you’ll dream about all year long.
Butterscotch “Maxed Out” KetoCré Frappe
Find more recipes featuring our KetoCré here
- 12 oz 2% milk
- 1 scoop KetoCré®
- 1 scoop Elevate MAX® Happy Coffee
- 1 tsp. butterscotch-flavored ice cream sauce
- 1/3 cup Italian sweet cream coffee creamer (or substitute dairy-free option)
- Combine all ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Optional: line your glass with butterscotch sauce and top with vegan whip cream or favorite toppings.
Dirty Chai Tea Apple Pie Smoothie
Find more recipes featuring ElevaciTea® Vanilla Chai here
- 1 cup of Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1/2 scoop of Elevate MAX®
- 1/2 scoop of ElevaciTEA® Vanilla Chai
- 1 tablespoon of caramel sauce
- 2 apples, cored and chopped
- 1 banana
- 5-6 ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients and blend until smooth. Top with ground cinnamon, if desired.
Mexican Maple Horchata
This recipe was inspired by Goodhouse Keeping.
- 1 cup unsweetened rice milk
- 1 scoop Happy Collagen
- 1 tsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon, plus more for serving
- Whisk ingredients together and pour over ice.
- Sprinkle with more cinnamon, and if desired add a cinnamon stick, for serving.
Sugar-Free Caramel Frappe
Find more recipes featuring our Elevate MAX here
- 2 cups almond milk-unsweetened
- 6-8 ice cubes
- 1 scoop Elevate MAX Happy Coffee
- 1/2 tbsp sugar-free caramel sauce
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- Blend almond milk, Happy Coffee, caramel sauce and vanilla extract with ice until smooth.
- In a separate cup, combine the heavy whipping cream and vanilla extract and froth until foamy.
- Top blended mixture with the whipped cream.
- Optional: Garnish with additional sugar-free caramel sauce.
Caramel Pumpkin Spice Latte
Find more recipes using our NITRO Bold Coffee here
- 1 scoop Elevate Nitro® Bold Coffee
- 8 oz hot water
- 1 teaspoon sugar-free caramel sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 splash cinnamon creme creamer
- Add Bold Coffee to hot water and stir until dissolved.
- Stir in caramel sauce and pumpkin pie spice. Mix until combined.
- Warm cinnamon creme creamer and froth.
- Add foamed creamer to coffee, and stir if desired. Enjoy!